Package with aperitif and dinners included
Flavors of Italy
A unique offer that will enthrall you with the eclectic creations of our Executive Chef and a traditional Venetian dinner in an enchanting location in the heart of the lagoon, the Antica Dogana restaurant in Cavallino Treporti!
“Flavors of Italy” was conceived to fully experience Almar Jesolo’s Soul of taste, a place where emotions emanate from each luscious dish.
Enjoy a welcome bottle of Prosecco, Veneto’s most popular bubbles, in your room upon arrival, then finish the day off at the beach with a refreshing aperitif at the elegant River Lounge Bar: you absolutely cannot miss the quintessential Venetian aperitif, the Spritz, accompanied, as always by traditional “cicchetti” to whet your appetite before dinner. Discover the abundance of Sicily with the Tasting menu created by our Executive Chef and sample five famous traditional dishes reinterpreted by the chef’s culinary creativity.
Lastly, the perfect ending to a day dedicated to the most famous islands in the lagoon: a seafood dinner -or, if you prefer, lunch- at the Antica Dogana restaurant in Cavallino Treporti, a location that will mesmerize you with its breathtaking views of the lagoon and incredible sunsets. For an effortless experience, our Reception Team will be happy to reserve, at your request, a private transfer or taxi service to Cavallino Treporti.
The “Flavors of Italy” package includes:
- Welcome in room with a bottle of sparkling Prosecco to toast at the beginning of the stay;
- 1 aperitif per person at The River Lounge Bar with a glass of Spritz and cicchetti;
- 1 Tasting dinner at Mediterra Restaurant per person with 5 of the most iconic dishes of the Sicilian tradition, a homage to our Executive Chef’s homeland, including an authentic Arancino and the world-renowned Cannolo, the culinary symbol of Sicily.
Carpaccio of red prawn from “Mazara del Vallo” with marsala wafer, orange ricotta and chocolate from Modica
“Sicilian” cooked bread soup
Ravioli out of the “Norma” and broken down
Red mullet in a dip of sea and plankton
Marsala crunchy wafer, with sheep’s ricotta, pistachios and candied cherries
(Drinks not included)
- Your choice of 1 seafood lunch or dinner and selected wines in the famous Antica Dogana restaurant. A magnificent place nestled in the beautiful Venetian lagoon with views of the illustrious islands. Among the dishes that will delight your palate, the Strozzapreti pasta with local vegetables, cultivated in the nearby islands of the lagoon, and fresh mint, while, as main course, a refined Steamed cooked crab or the Sea bass escaloped in Prosecco wine and thyme with potatoes. If you wish to book a transfer to Cavallino Treporti, our Reception staff will be happy to reserve a taxi or private transfer for you.
Almar’s services also included for you:
- Lavish breakfast buffet served every morning from 7.30am to 10.30am at Mediterra Restaurant;
- Admission to the wellness area of the award-winning Spa Almablu, spread over 2,000 square meters;
- Private beach and a 70-meter outdoor swimming pool, partially covered and heated to 3 different temperatures;
- Complimentary use of the gym and group fitness classes: Pilates, postural training, T’ai Chi, Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga;
- Wi-Fi Internet connection;
- Private garage with valet parking;
- Free bicycle rental.
However, please note that opening hours and the operations procedures of some services, such as the SPA, Front Desk and Food and Beverage may be subject to change due to the health regulations that will be implemented, also by law, in order to safeguard the health of our Guests and our Staff.
Offer valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights from August 5th to October 31st, 2020.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date, within 4 pm (local time). In case of cancellation and/or changes made after the deadline, no show or early departure, the 100% of the reservation will be charged.